Influence of Ground and Surface Water Relations on Algal Communities in the Rio Grande Wild & Scenic River (word doc) Report Data(xls)
Current Drought Information for June 2009 (ppt)
- Hydrogeologic Framework of the Edwards-Trinity Aquifer System, West-Central Texas
By: Rene A. Barker and Ann F. Ardis, 1996 (pdf)
Basic Law and Management of Texas Water
- Basic summary information regarding Texas Water Law and Texas Water Management (ppt)
- Water Resource Problems & Challenges in Texas (pdf)
National Park Service Reports
- Water quality conditions and trends in the Chickasaw National Recreation Area, National Park Service: 1987-2009 (pdf) ---------- Data Set (pdf)
- Water Quality Issues and Trends in the Pecos River and Glorieta Creek, Pecos National Historical Park, National Park Service: 1994 - 2009 (pdf) -------Data Set (xls)
- Review of and Recommendations for Hydrologic-Monitoring Activities in Southern Plains Network, National Park Service (pdf)
- Historical Perspective of Surface Water and Groundwater Resources in the Chihuahuan Desert Network, National Park Service (pdf)
Water Resource Data Base
A Study of the Springs of the Trans-Pecos Region of Texas by Glenn Longley PH.D., David Flores & Craig Watts poster is now available for Download.
A law article on the Aquifer (Raiders of the Lost Aquifer?) or, the Beginning of the End to Fifty years of Conflict over The Texas Edwards Aquifer has been posted under other sites of interest as well as our recent listing in Directory Science.
Click below to view infomation regarding different pecipitation rates of the following three areas.