Skip to Content

Medical Release and Indemnity Forms

In order for your camper to attend the EARDC's Aquatic Science Summer Camp they must have completed the paperwork below. Click on the link for the camp your child is attending, then download and complete the forms. The camper will need to turn in the forms at camp check-in or before, electronic signatures are not accepted. For your convenience, the forms are fillable using Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may also print and handwrite if you preferred. Campers attending multiple day programs will need to fill out paperwork for each date, the Triple Crown program requires only one set of paperwork. If you do not have access to a printer, please contact us. If you have questions email or call Kellie Donajkowski at or 512-245-6176.